How Can You Help ICE?
“Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened” ~ Matthew 7:7-8
Please pray for ICE! Specifically pray:
• For the residents of our public housing communities, especially the single moms, that God will draw them to Himself and their lives will reflect His glory and love
• For the children – that their hearts will be tender as the seeds of the Gospel are planted in their lives and grow into a personal relationship with Christ
• For the teens – that they will seek Christ above all things and grow into young men and women seeking after God’s own heart
• For our volunteers – that they will be strengthened and encouraged as they share the love of Christ with others
• For our leadership – that Christ and Him alone will be lifted up in all the planning, actions and programs.
If you would like to help financially, please click on the “Donate” button below, and you will be redirected to Paypal to make your donation. We cannot do this work without the generous donations of people like you!
Come plug in with us! Check out our Events Calendar or contact us for more information.
Are you on our email list? We send out a bi-monthly newsletter, outreach notices and special events through email. Sign up using the form below!